POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Shortest Code Contest Results in fancy page : Re: Shortest Code Contest Results in fancy page Server Time
6 Aug 2024 10:28:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shortest Code Contest Results in fancy page
From: Jan Walzer
Date: 4 Apr 2002 06:29:57
Message: <3cac3935@news.povray.org>
ahh ... thanx ...

Didn't ever think, this pic will be taken into consideration ...

It was more thought as a joke ... now ... I'm happy with that place...
... but proud ?

After I've seen what others did, and how others probably have smashed
their heads, I'm not really sure if I want to be mentioned in the same
line, as they are ...

Congrats to the winners, who really were creative for their work ...

BTW: Neither c42.txt nor c42.pov is linked to a file ...