POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [POV 3.5] Warning? : Re: [POV 3.5] Warning? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 10:27:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [POV 3.5] Warning?
From: bob h
Date: 3 Apr 2002 12:10:51
Message: <3cab379b@news.povray.org>
"Micha Riser" <mri### [at] gmxnet> wrote in message
> "Warning: Cylinder lights should be parallel when used with photons."
>
> What does this mean? Are cylindrical lights & photons working or not?

I noticed that too. Doesn't appear to be anything wrong by leaving parallel
out. I was thinking it might have something to do with prior betas, as it
seems there was a time when cylindrical lights that used photons had
problems with showing up in media. I couldn't find a message posting about
it though.

bob h