POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Unexpected shape (~9K 512x384 jpg) : Re: Unexpected shape (~9K 512x384 jpg) Server Time
8 Jul 2024 09:44:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unexpected shape (~9K 512x384 jpg)
From: Shay
Date: 3 Apr 2002 09:32:08
Message: <3cab1268$1@news.povray.org>
Did you come across this while messing with the trefoil function? I think
that I saw something similar when doing the same.Is it just the highlight,
or is there a slight fold at the crease closest to the right side of the
image? Is this an isosurface?

This looks like a useful function. Perhaps it can be expanded to build
itself into a cube of similar shapes.

 -Shay