POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Infinite object question : Re: Infinite object question Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:30:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Infinite object question
From: JRG
Date: 2 Apr 2002 18:29:21
Message: <3caa3ed1@news.povray.org>
That's different. POV-Ray doesn't have a clue about how big the poly object may
result (but I can be wrong here. Never used it before.)
I think with poly objects manual bounding is a good habit (note that a bounding box
makes it a finite object: i.e. it cannot exist an infinite object with a finite
bounding box).

--
Jonathan.

Home: http://digilander.iol.it/jrgpov