POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : autoclck.mcr not working : autoclck.mcr not working Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:20:30 EDT (-0400)
  autoclck.mcr not working
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 2 Apr 2002 12:28:18
Message: <3ca9ea32$1@news.povray.org>
Does anybody know why Chris Colefax' autoclck.mcr would stop working with
Beta 15? I am in desperate need of its functions - in fact, in the middle of
a rather major project that I have been working on for months - and with 15,
all my files refuse to compile with this line highlighted:

    #local _CM_macro = true; #include "ClockMod.inc" #undef _CM_macro

Parse Error: Expected, 'undeclared identifier', float function "float
identifier' found instead.
The macro has worked in every version up to this point.
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated (essentially I am out of business.)
Thanks much,
D.