POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cluster with two processor system : Cluster with two processor system Server Time
6 Aug 2024 10:27:00 EDT (-0400)
  Cluster with two processor system
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 1 Apr 2002 07:11:30
Message: <3ca84e72@news.povray.org>
Hi folks
I'll soon (or sometime) have my hands on a new super-computer (compared to
mine ;) at work. It's a dual athlon 1.7 ghz I think..
Well, the question is, how do I optimize it for POV-Ray? Some guy told me I
should run the dual processors as a cluster, but I don't have any clue how..
(:
It would really speed up my renders I guess.. the biggest problem is: can it
ever be satisfying to use my PII 450mhz to render again? :-/
Regards
--
Peter
http://hertel.no/peter