POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Debug EXE? : Re: Debug EXE? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:16:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Debug EXE?
From: Chris Becker
Date: 26 Mar 2002 19:58:51
Message: <3ca1194b@news.povray.org>
No, it was just industry standard, advertised as Mitsubishi but it could
have been a number of brands. I tried switching it into a different slot and
the memory testor didn't fail so it could either be that the slot was bad or
that I just didn't test the memory hard enough. I'm going to try running my
scene again to see if can do it.