POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : face-modelling... : Re: face-modelling... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:28:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: face-modelling...
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 22 Mar 2002 21:57:36
Message: <3c9bef20$1@news.povray.org>
> > I was wondering, would someone here be able to, given a couple of
> > photographs, make a photorealistic 3D-model of someones head?
> What you need is someone with capabilities like this if you want
> true reproduction -
> http://www-graphics.stanford.edu/data/3Dscanrep/
I can't possibly scan the head, because it's a morph between a couple of
faces, so it doesn't really exists...  That's why I was wondering about
modelling... :)

Except if you know someone who looks exactly like this:
www.sad.be.tf/kimberly.jpg
www.sad.be.tf/kimberlyvanvoor.jpg
and is willing to pay for the scanning-process (it's not like I have enough
money :)

cu!
--
ZK AKA SaD