POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray wishlist : Re: Povray wishlist Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:26:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray wishlist
From: Mahalis
Date: 20 Mar 2002 19:56:26
Message: <3c992fba$1@news.povray.org>
I would fall into that category, as would a few of my friends who I've
'converted'.
Furthermore, in some cases it can be difficult to tell what 'age level'
something is written from. For example, there are some things in Corey's
post that were _deliberately_ made to seem rather childish and silly ("How
come POV doesn't have pretty arrows?"), and on the other hand, fairly young
people can write at an advanced level.
news:chr### [at] netplexaussieorg...