POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is cel shading possible? : Re: Is cel shading possible? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:26:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is cel shading possible?
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 19 Mar 2002 16:40:19
Message: <3c97b043@news.povray.org>
i'm glad you mentioned that because i couldn't for the life of me remember
H.E. Day's name. only that the images i remembered had something to do with
a frog. this is a good example of what i thought the original poster
intended, having seen only commercials for the game in question.

news:3C9### [at] comtradeee...