POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : please... : Re: please... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:33:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: please...
From: Maan M  Hamze
Date: 19 Mar 2002 11:48:42
Message: <3c976bea$1@news.povray.org>

news:3c975d6d$1@news.povray.org...

> Cool :)
> I'll take a look onto your site ASAP.

Well, be prepared for a dose of politics :) and some philosophy!
I'll be adding some papers on Physics in the near future.

> Are you astronomer? Or are you interested in amateur-astronomy?

I have a Masters in Physics on the topic of Neutrinos so of course
AstroPhysics used to be one of my favourtie subjects (it still is).  And I
like Star watching too as a hobby!  After Physics I moved into Philosophy.
Maan