POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : please... : Re: please... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:34:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: please...
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 19 Mar 2002 11:15:30
Message: <3c976422@news.povray.org>

> So
> the sender has to take care that it will work.

    Dear Sears and Roebuck,

        I recently purchased a hammer at one of your retail stores in
Florida in hopes of nailing some boards together. However when I got it home
I found that the iron handle, besides being cold, didn't really fit my hand.
Worse, the wooden striking surface failed under repeated attempts to drive
in a nail. Lastly, the nails, which I also purchased at your store, only
seem to work one way. There is an inconvenient flat spot on one end that
prevents it from piercing the wood.

    Please inform your manufacturers of this problem and have them fix it
and I will come back in a week or two and try to find the corrected tools to
exchange.

    PS: don't feel bad, the lumber store sold me wood that was too short. I
cut it three times and it is still too short.