POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : please... : Re: please... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:31:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: please...
From: Maan M  Hamze
Date: 19 Mar 2002 10:26:50
Message: <3c9758ba$1@news.povray.org>
No one of the developers had ever mentioned anything about pricing.  So what
is the point of this topic?  We know they are doing an excellent job.  But
why the talk of pricing?  I thought that your post amounted to an insult
because you thought there was some hidden agenda to the expiring beta.  When
in reality, the developers want to make sure that users do not start asking
questions and reporting bugs based on old betas that are still running.  An
expiring beta does away with this problem.
As for the domain name :)  Yes I know.  It is my own domain :o)  Pleiades is
my favourite group of stars.  Although I do not own the actual cluster :)  I
am lucky to own the pleaides.net domain :)
Maan