POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : please... : Re: please... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:34:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: please...
Date: 19 Mar 2002 10:02:15
Message: <3c9752f7@news.povray.org>
> Umm, no. It is commonly accepted that ascii art requires a
non-proportional
> font. Otherwise it will frequently fail, spaces or not.

Yep, that's what I meant. But it is not the "customers" fault if the
delivered thing doesn't work, except the user got it on it's own action. The
ASCII thing was sent to me (well, at least as an answer directed to me). So
the sender has to take care that it will work. Well, a bit a stressed
comparison .-)

> Think about it.

See above.

regards