POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How much will PoVRay cost? : Re: How much will PoVRay cost? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How much will PoVRay cost?
Date: 19 Mar 2002 07:28:05
Message: <3c972ed5$1@news.povray.org>
This one:

-----------------------
If we do so, we will start with a beginners-to-intermediate
book that covers v3.5, printed in full color and bound
in such a way that it will be able to be laid flat on a desk
without damage to the binding. Bundled with the book would be a
POV-Ray and utilities CDROM, containing the current version of POV-Ray and a
number of useful utilities (plus source for any
scenes in the book).

regards
SY