POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : megapov 0.7 and povray 3.1g : Re: megapov 0.7 and povray 3.1g Server Time
8 Jul 2024 15:50:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: megapov 0.7 and povray 3.1g
From: TF
Date: 19 Mar 2002 03:58:13
Message: <3c96fda5$1@news.povray.org>
I installed the megapov patch the exact way from the instructions. Which is
basically to put the megapov.exe in the bin folder of the povray3.1
directory. So to answer your question, yes, I ran the megapov.exe from the
same folder as the pvengine.exe. I did install the new 3.5 beta, and the
isosurface works great, my function isn't visible, but that's my problem,
and not one of the program. My next step is to reinstall povray 3.1g to see
if that clears up the problem, any other suggestions as to why the megapov
patch isn't working would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your
help

EB