POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How much will PoVRay cost? : Re: How much will PoVRay cost? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:24:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How much will PoVRay cost?
Date: 18 Mar 2002 15:06:03
Message: <3c9648ab$1@news.povray.org>
> <snip>
>
> You meant to add a smiley, right? Just checking...

No. Just wondering....
It would be easy in the current state to release sources of 3.1g but not of
>=3.5, let the expiration date in and make a product of it one has to buy.
Of course something has to be done to get rid of the MegaPov sources.....

It just came into my mind while asking myself whatfor the expiration date
was made. But maybe I'm simply too negative?
regards
SY