POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OT: Planet and cloud tutorial (Lightwave & PS) : Re: Planet and cloud tutorial (Lightwave & PS) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Planet and cloud tutorial (Lightwave & PS)
From: Harold Baize
Date: 17 Mar 2002 18:34:38
Message: <3c95280e@news.povray.org>
Well I did not intend to flame, just point out a minor
grammatical issue. It is double negative because both
the prefix (ir) and suffix (less) negate the root word--
regard.
Also, I didn't disparage or flame, just pointed out
the error. Didn't pass judgment.Well, ok I did
say it was "bad" English. Maybe I should have
just said the word is a double negative, better
yet not said anything. Then again people might
never notice that there is a problem with the word.
Regardless, I'm sorry of Michael felt flamed ;-)

HB