POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dust using Media in 3.5 : Dust using Media in 3.5 Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Dust using Media in 3.5
From: Alastair Murray
Date: 17 Mar 2002 06:38:56
Message: <3c948050$1@news.povray.org>
I am trying to get some effective dust in a 20*10*20 (xyz, pov-ray
coordinate system) room, I want to be able to see the light reflecting off
of the dust, especially light which is coming from a stained glass window
(i.e. coloured light).

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.  Code would be especially
useful.  If any more informaton about the scene is required please ask.
(Also render time isn't critical so I don't mind if the dust is complex to
render - I have an Athlon XP1700 with 512Meg of RAM that can be left running
overnight if nessecairy).

Thanks in advance.  Alastair.