POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov2 html on-line : Re: pov2 html on-line Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov2 html on-line
From: Gleb
Date: 15 Mar 2002 06:45:00
Message: <3c91debc@news.povray.org>
"Lutz-Peter Hooge" <lpv### [at] gmxde> wrote in message
> I found a serious bug: "*" is not highlighted red :-)

You found it! The only way to know that somebody does testing  :)

> I've written one too in PHP (had to rename it to "ANOTHER Pov2Html
> http://mitglied.lycos.de/lpvader/pov2html/pov2html.php
> It needs the Pov-Script to be already somewhere on the net, but also
> allows a custom css-file.
I like it.

> Sorry for the popups,
Which ones? I haven't noticed any.

> The source is in http://mitglied.lycos.de/lpvader/pov2html/p2h.zip
Have you checked the list of keywords? An item "normal_indices" listed twice
in docs,
as was already mentioned in p.b-t. Nice sources, I don't have my ready yet.
Anyway imho the best will be to have "save as html" menu option in POV
editor.

Regards,

Gleb