POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Can't install PoV 3.5b12!! : Re: Can't install PoV 3.5b12!! Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can't install PoV 3.5b12!!
From: 25ct
Date: 15 Mar 2002 03:40:42
Message: <3c91b38a@news.povray.org>
"Ken" <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message news:3C9160A6.95245F90@pacbell.net...

> Beta 13 is available people. Go and get it.

      Yeeeyyy! Can you understand it Ken, can you understand it?

      What I suffered from is now officially called POPS - PoV Operations Panic
Syndrome.
It can happen at ANY time! The heart starts racing, you perspire heavily. You find
yourself making mistakes, you can't reason,
rationalise, or understand anymore, your brain becomes befuddled, you become
disorientated.

      I hope no-one has to go through POPS like I did....

     ~Steve~  ;)