POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Animation Hosting/Compression? : Re: Animation Hosting/Compression? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Hosting/Compression?
From: Kevin R
Date: 14 Mar 2002 15:39:28
Message: <3c910a80@news.povray.org>
Crap!  That should be a *20MB* MPEG1 @ 320x240, 24bpp, 20fps.  Not only
that, but the AVI compresses down to about 11MB with Indeo 5, so with a
little tweaking I can probably get it under my ISP's 10MB limit.  (Don't you
hate it when you answer your own dumb question *after* asking it in public?
Sorry about that. :(

- Kevin R.
"My mind is going, Dave... I can feel it..."