POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Landscapes wanted : Landscapes wanted Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:27:38 EDT (-0400)
  Landscapes wanted
From: Rune
Date: 14 Mar 2002 08:50:15
Message: <3c90aa97@news.povray.org>
I'm working on an animation with a portal, and I need two landscapes, one
for either side. I myself am more of a scripter and animator than a modeler
and lanscape artist, so I thought it could be interesting to collaborate
with someone else who are capable of making nice landscapes, instead of
spending a lot of time trying myself, with bad results.

I want two landscapes with high contrast between them - I've been thinking a
desert landscape and an ice landscape could be nice. Some realism is nice,
but photorealism is certainly not required, as the animation will feature my
toon character Al the Alien... The camera will be in about eye height and at
the area near the camera the ground must be rather flat so there's room for
the portal equipment.

This will just be yet another animation, so there's no money nor any fame
involved, though of course proper credits will be given. :)

Anyone interested?

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Feb 16)