POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Making an AVI or MPEG or Any win anim : Re: Making an AVI or MPEG or Any win anim Server Time
6 Oct 2024 12:11:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making an AVI or MPEG or Any win anim
From: Alan Holding
Date: 13 Mar 2002 17:28:29
Message: <3c8fd28d@news.povray.org>
"Andrew Cocker" <big### [at] mariner9fsnetcouk> wrote in message

> Correct, but will either of these assemble an AVI out of seperate frames?

Yup.  Virtual Dub can from sequentially numbered BMPs and TMPGEnc from
numbered BMPs, PPMs, JPGs and TGAs, though you have to 'export as file' to
make an AVI from TMPEnc as its mainly for encoding, er, MPGs.

>...can now watch my anims on widescreen TV!!

Me too.  I've done a compilation of anims downloaded from the net over the
years to watch on the telly in the comfy chair (not the comfy chair!)
instead of the scrunched up in front the monitor.

What a lazy fat pig I am.

Wa-hey!