POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ISO-Tutorials? : Re: ISO-Tutorials? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ISO-Tutorials?
From: Hugo
Date: 11 Mar 2002 10:11:05
Message: <3c8cc909$1@news.povray.org>
> I liked to have the impression that
> everyone's sitting at the computer, smiling
> while sending their posts. Nowadays, I
> sometimes think that there's an evil grin
> lurking.

Well, it's much a matter of where you go on the net. There are many rude and
immature people at many places. That disturbs me too so I stay away from
them. I consider Povray's newsserver to be one of the most friendly places.
And btw, sometimes it's a matter of misunderstanding when we feel other
people act a little rude, because we only have the text they've written, not
their voice or face.

Smiles,
Hugo