POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Making an AVI or MPEG or Any win anim : Making an AVI or MPEG or Any win anim Server Time
6 Oct 2024 12:10:49 EDT (-0400)
  Making an AVI or MPEG or Any win anim
From: ^
Date: 9 Mar 2002 10:20:29
Message: <3c8a283d$1@news.povray.org>
Hi
    I'm having trouble making a standard windows playable animation file
like AVI or Mpeg Is there an Off line program avaiable to do this from POV
output files?. If so where can I get it from? Exesive cost might be an
issue.

I have tryed DTA but when ever I try to make an AVI it performs an illegal
operation and shuts down, just as it tryes to make the AVI

Any clean surgestion greatfully execpted

Thankx

--
div### [at] rscratcherfreeservecouk

A great Politician:- "There are no such things as problems,
only opportunities. However we must be careful not to
create any insoluble opportunities."