POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Real Time Ray Tracing : Re: Real Time Ray Tracing Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:33:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real Time Ray Tracing
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 9 Mar 2002 07:26:28
Message: <3c89ff74$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3c89ce18@news.povray.org> , "Ben Chambers"
<bdc### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> OK, I give.  How do you activate it? :)

You have to find out yourself.  The only hint I am going to give is that in
both the Mac and the Windows version it is in the about box and that both use
a completely different character combination to activate it.  The rest is up
to you, and in the spirit of everybody having the fun we count on you to keep
it for yourself once found, but of course tell others that it is there! :-)

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde