POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Specular colors and maps : Re: Specular colors and maps Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Specular colors and maps
From: Hugo
Date: 6 Mar 2002 11:18:19
Message: <3c86414b@news.povray.org>
> > But please note, that due to a flaw in POV's layered textures, only
specular
> > mapping works.. Not reflection mapping.. :o/  For now..
>
> I assume you've reported this flaw in the beta-testing newsgroup?

No, I've written a message about it here in the general group first, but
noone has replied. The message was "Strange transmit in layered texture" and
posted on February 27.. As the problem is not Pov3.5 specific, I decided to
leave it here until someone notice or ... I would mention it again in a few
days.

I'm glad you replied.  :o)

Regards,
Hugo