POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Topographic map to height field? : Re: Topographic map to height field? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:34:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Topographic map to height field?
Date: 4 Mar 2002 10:00:41
Message: <3c838c19@news.povray.org>
> And what tools would those be?  I can't find any.

I don't have link right on the hand but I found them all by using google.
most of them need some pre-converter to switch between new and old formats
or require special preformattings.

however, if all fails send me a small data file and a link wherefrom you got
it to my personal address. maybe I can recover the partially completed tool
for you. but I'm afraid that due to my limited spare time you'll find
finished programs earlier on the net.

regards
SY