POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Supporting POVRay : Re: Supporting POVRay Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:15:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Supporting POVRay
Date: 2 Mar 2002 14:27:10
Message: <3c81278e$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

> > with some obscure scripting error.
> Do you recall the error at all? We've had no problems with the scripts
> (at least noone has told us about it :-)

I didn't try it again yet. I was a bit in hurry, too.
I think it was caused due my Webbrowser which was Opera. It identifies
itself as MSIE 5 but still is Opera, of course.
Since I know now that no order was placed, I'll try it again by using MS IE.
Let's see if it works then.

> > And: are the keyrings still available?
> They are currently sold out, but new ones will be available in about
> two weeks.

I see.
Thanks for feedback!
SY