POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Supporting POVRay : Re: Supporting POVRay Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:15:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Supporting POVRay
Date: 28 Feb 2002 12:48:09
Message: <3c7e6d59@news.povray.org>
> I know that buying the IRTC cd's and the keyrings is a way to support POV,
> but I think that it could be very good if it could be also possible to
> simply donate some money to the POV group. Would it be easy/cheap to
> implement this service?

BTW: I tried to buy the IRTC CD, got forwarded on a german server (since I
connect from Austria), filled in the form, submitted it and then it crashed
with some obscure scripting error.
Actually I don't know if any money is billed from my credit card or if I
ever get a CD.....

And: are the keyrings still available?

regards
SY