POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Webring and POV-Ray UK site problems.... : Re: Webring and POV-Ray UK site problems.... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:02:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Webring and POV-Ray UK site problems....
From: Rune
Date: 27 Feb 2002 10:58:23
Message: <3c7d021f@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" wrote:
> BTW (and Rick, sorry if you're not the maintainer
> of the pov-ray webring).

That would be me.

> When I couldn't seem to join the povray ring,
> I mailed webring support.
>
> They said:
>
> This guy has his join ring link screwed up*.
> Try http://B.webring.com/wrman?ring=povrayring&j1=1&addsite

The link is not screwed up. I link to the custom made website of POV-Ray
Ring instead, where one can read all about joining the ring. On that site is
also the above link, but I prefer people to read the pages with the rules,
description of the ring etc. before going there.

But of course, when webring.povray.co.uk is down, you can't go through those
pages. I'm sure it's temporary though. By the way, I got your submission,
and I'll have a look at it ASAP.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Feb 16)