POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [doc] contained_by syntax : Re: [doc] contained_by syntax Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:24:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [doc] contained_by syntax
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 25 Feb 2002 03:42:59
Message: <3c79f913$1@news.povray.org>

Skiba <abx### [at] babilonorg>  wrote:

> The reason why I reported this was becouse I remember questions about it in
> povray.unofficial.patches. For example look at:
> http://news.povray.org/3b59b5e1%241%40news.povray.org

Well, this weakens your point even more:  The user is asking _why_ there is
the limitation.  So he obviously had no problem understanding the docs that it
exists.

And as for the user's question, the answer to that does not belong in the docs
because the docs are not the right place to justify design decision.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde