POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : image function : Re: image function Server Time
5 May 2024 12:44:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: image function
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 24 Feb 2002 17:24:21
Message: <3c796815@news.povray.org>

Skiba <abx### [at] babilonorg>  wrote:

> Considering all discusions about antialiasing I think it could be worth to
> mention in 6.7.11.16  of new 3.5 documentation: is this image somehow
> supersampled or not.

It is an image generated from a function, how would supersampling even make
sense at all without destroying the purpose the feature?  The obvious answer
is that it does not make sense, and thus does not belong in the documentation.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde