POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Filling in T values in splines : Re: Filling in T values in splines Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Filling in T values in splines
From: Rune
Date: 24 Feb 2002 08:41:29
Message: <3c78ed89$1@news.povray.org>
"Warp" wrote:
> Rune wrote:
> >    Spline_Type(Cubic_Spline)
>
>   I don't understand the reason for this one.

More advanced macro options such as constant speed (I think that's the same
as you call even spline points) will need to know the spline type in order
to create optimal results. It also opens up the possibility of introducing
new spline types that the macros fakes using the existing spline types.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Feb 16)