POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Graph Paper Texture : Re: Graph Paper Texture Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:54:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Graph Paper Texture
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 24 Feb 2002 08:22:37
Message: <3c78e91d$1@news.povray.org>
"Randy Hawley" <rha### [at] iquestnet> wrote in message
> In 3.1 I've used something like:
>
> #declare GraphPaper =

    This is about the same way I'm doing it. Usually it is fine, but I was
just hoping for some speed increase. The untextured boxes render about 10
times as fast.

    I may be out of luck. I have made a couple of function pigments that
look worse and render slower... reverse progress of a sort, I know what not
to bother with anymore.

    Thanks though. Any input in appreciated. This may help me stop wasting
my time...