POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Filling in T values in splines : Re: Filling in T values in splines Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Filling in T values in splines
From: Rune
Date: 24 Feb 2002 06:27:12
Message: <3c78ce10@news.povray.org>
"ingo" wrote:
> This is ugly. Why don't you take a linear (or other)
> spline as input for generating the T-values?

Because then you'd have to separate the list of T values from the list of
points. But have you seen my other posts in this thread? I've made a
different syntax.

> And I think this discussion if off-topic here,
> followup set to povray.advanced-users

It's not off-topic IMO as it's about a macro for possible inclusion in the
standard includes in POV-Ray 3.5.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Feb 16)