POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : (sample scenes) Abyss.pov max_gradient msg : Re: (sample scenes) Abyss.pov max_gradient msg Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:28:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (sample scenes) Abyss.pov max_gradient msg
Date: 23 Feb 2002 20:09:57
Message: <3c783ef7.5196150@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 23 Feb 2002 14:05:24 +0100, "Gilles Tran" <tra### [at] inapginrafr>
wrote:
>Fixed and sent to the scene coordinator.

Who is it these days, I lost track. I'm playing a bit around since I
got more memory added and the Balcony scene has lots of problems with
tecent changes. I can fix it but I don't want to duplicate work if
someone else is at it allready.

>Thanks for finding this one.

It was accidental, I saw someone mention its memory use and decided to
test my new memory.

/Erkki