POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Standard "Real" paint colors : Standard "Real" paint colors Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:01:23 EDT (-0400)
  Standard "Real" paint colors
From: Jon Berndt
Date: 22 Feb 2002 12:28:04
Message: <3c767fa4@news.povray.org>
Has anyone (here in the U.S., at least) made an include file that contains
color specifications for real pain colors that one might purchase at a
hardware store such as Home Depot? I am referring to standard Behr, Glidden,
or Ralph Lauren paint colors. I have started one (for paint colors of my
choosing). I am doing some renderings of a bedroom I am remodeling. Using
these colors - while not perfect - sure helps.

Jon