POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : looking for antialiasing critical scenes : looking for antialiasing critical scenes Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:56:56 EDT (-0400)
  looking for antialiasing critical scenes
From: Micha Riser
Date: 20 Feb 2002 14:42:47
Message: <3c73fc36@news.povray.org>
Hello

I am experimenting with new antialiasing methods for povray. Now I am
looking for scenes where the current methods do a poor job or need too many
samples/pixels to produce a nice result. If you have such a scene which is
not too large (<100kB) and does not take hours to render please send it to
me (mri### [at] gmxnet) or post it to p.*.sf. I will then test if my new
implementations do better than the old ones.

- Micha