POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Another Spline Inconsistency : Re: Another Spline Inconsistency Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:57:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Spline Inconsistency
From: Rune
Date: 19 Feb 2002 16:59:45
Message: <3c72cad1@news.povray.org>
"Ron Parker" wrote:
> And povray.general is not povray.beta-test.

Right, and as it was not exactly a bug, and as there might be a reason for
the design, I deliberately didn't post to povray.beta-test. People have been
told often enough to discuss non-bug related 3.5 issues outside of
povray.beta-test, and that especially applies to feature requests, which my
message could be interpreted as.

However, I take it from your reply that a report in povray.beta-test would
be in place, and a such I will happily send.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Feb 16)