POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known bugs 15 feb 2002 : Re: Known bugs 15 feb 2002 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Known bugs 15 feb 2002
From: N Shomber
Date: 16 Feb 2002 00:37:39
Message: <3c6df023@news.povray.org>
> * WinPOV problem (job000219)
>   (Render window pops up when application minimised, after which the
>   application doesn't open when clicked on the task bar. Might be a
Windows
>   problem instead of a WinPOV problem.)
>   Reported in:
> Render Window Bug
> http://news.povray.org/3bde157e@news.povray.org
>   This report might be the same problem:
> Povray main window disappears during rendering
> http://news.povray.org/3c1350f4@news.povray.org

One possible solution to the first (and possibly only) bug mentioned in this
is that the render window load state has a mode of normal rather than hidden
or minimized.  I am pretty sure this isn't Windows.  Could someone without
an NT based OS reconfirm this by opening POVray, clicking Options->Other
Settings->Re-render Insert Menu Bitmaps, positioning the mouse over the
minimize button, then pressing Enter for "OK" and clicking the minimize
button in close sequence.  Thank You.

N Shomber