POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Newsgroups web interface issue : Newsgroups web interface issue Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:02:54 EDT (-0400)
  Newsgroups web interface issue
From: Rune
Date: 15 Feb 2002 17:22:31
Message: <3c6d8a27$1@news.povray.org>
Whenever I read a message (any message) through the web interface of the
newsgroups and then go off-line and keeps the browser window open, after
some minutes I get the error message:

   Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site
   http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18740/.

And the window is blank. if I want to read the message again I have to go
online again before I can refresh the page. As I work mostly off-line, this
is rather problematic to me.

Does this happen to others too or is it only on my computer???

It has behaved this way since the beginning - until now I figured I could
probably live with it (which of course I can) but it really is rather
annoying... If it's possible to fix I'd much appreciate it.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Jan 20)