POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CSG speed question : Re: CSG speed question Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CSG speed question
From: Hugo
Date: 15 Feb 2002 03:46:31
Message: <3c6ccae7$1@news.povray.org>
> *listens to the thud of all of the readers of this message
> as they hit the floor after having a sudden heart attack*

Don't worry, at least - I - didn't get a heart attack.. I doubt anyone did..
Well, what you're doing looks fine, but DO change merge to union and I think
you'll be surprised of the speed gain.  :o)  As I don't know how Moray
works, I can't say if the code will then be fully optimised, but anyway!!

Regards,
Hugo