POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bent text? : Re: Bent text? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:03:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bent text?
From: Chaps
Date: 14 Feb 2002 08:30:55
Message: <3c6bbc0f$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Hershel,

I can propose you something that worked for one of my picture, move and
place each letter individualy. It is painfull when writing the scene, but
efficient at rendering. I used the following macro to place each letter. It
can be automated.

//Macro
#macro MDepTexte(Ax)
#declare DepTexte = transform {
        scale 1.5
        rotate 90*z
        translate <0,0,-4>
        rotate Ax * x
        translate <0,0,4>
        translate <-7,-2,-1>}
transform DepTexte
#end

// usage: to write 3 times the word Spheres
#declare Angle = 16;
#declare AngOff = -120;
#declare i =0;

#while (i<3)