POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Animating Color Maps : Re: Animating Color Maps Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:26:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animating Color Maps
From: Mitchell Waite
Date: 11 Feb 2002 23:55:41
Message: <3c68a04d$1@news.povray.org>
Ah shucks I think I used the wrong term. I meant "image map" not color map.
I have this awesome targa bit map that I got which is an aerial shot of my
terrain taken from a plane. I can colorize it in a paint program. Then I
want to move successive versions of it on top of my wireframe height map in
POV. The color map idea wont' work for this approach at all. I need to know
if I can move bit maps in and out.

Mitch