POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation of a tail : Re: Animation of a tail Server Time
6 Oct 2024 11:48:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation of a tail
From: Apache
Date: 11 Feb 2002 12:28:04
Message: <3c67ff24@news.povray.org>
I think that simple wagging movements can be done with fk quit easily.
IK is very usefull if you only want to give the beginning and the end of the
tail bones. The computer should find out the locations of all the other
parts. I'm working on a (simple) furring thing doing something like this.

Maybe some interpolation technique would be another possibility.