POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation of a tail : Animation of a tail Server Time
6 Oct 2024 11:49:52 EDT (-0400)
  Animation of a tail
From: wesr
Date: 8 Feb 2002 13:24:15
Message: <3c6417cf$1@news.povray.org>
I was wondering if any one out there has any suggestions on how I could
make a Mouse , Dog, and a cat tail look real.
I'm fairly new to povray and have been slowly working on an animation.
Most of my atempts for a tail either look like a bad snake path or a fern
closing.    Any suggestions /code example would be greatly
appreciated..

Wes Robbins.

As a part two: Does any know of a place I could find four legged animal
movements (Walking and running) for povray?