POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povary Remote Rendering : Povary Remote Rendering Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:25:15 EDT (-0400)
  Povary Remote Rendering
From: John
Date: 7 Feb 2002 23:33:14
Message: <3c63550a@news.povray.org>
Does there exist services that allow remote rendering of povary files.  Any
of them allow you access to the PVM version so you can get it back really
quick?  If they do exists how much do they cost?  I know I would proabaly be
willing to pay 50 cent per CPU hour on a pretty new CPU. Or is that too
much?. Does anybody else use/or would use(if it doesn't exist) a service
like this for POV. Could you please share you experience..

Thanks,
John