POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spaces in command line : Re: Spaces in command line Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:33:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spaces in command line
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 7 Feb 2002 13:26:15
Message: <3c62c6c7@news.povray.org>
bob h wrote in message <3c62a549@news.povray.org>...

>Have you tried the shortened naming method, Gail?
>+oC:\Progra~1\Micros~1\VB98\TexEdit
>The first six characters then a tilde ~ and whatever number needed (Might
be
>several Microsoft folders).

Can't do that as the entire command line is generated by VB code depending
on where povray is installed and where the application is question is
installed.
As far as I can tell VB can't give me the shortened path.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Chaos, disorder and panic      *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   My job here is done.           *
* Just think of me as the storm before the calm     Magic: The Gathering*